- Clara Maass Medical Center Foundation to Host Signature Event, "A Tasteful Experience," An Evening of Sensational Food and Wine - October 21, 2013
A Tasteful Experience, will be held on Monday, November 18, 2013, at the Pleasantdale Chateau in West Orange, NJ.
- Clara Maass Medical Center Foundation’s Lifeline Challenge to Healthy Living 5K Run and 2K Fun Walk Raises Money to Combat Obesity in New Jersey - October 3, 2013
This year’s LIFELINE CHALLENGE raised in excess of $72,000.
- Clara Maass Medical Center Foundation to Raffle New BMW Convertible to Benefit Cancer Services - July 31, 2013
Only 1,500 tickets will be sold for the 2013 BMW 128i Convertible before raffle is held on December 10, 2013.
- Clara Maass Medical Center Foundation Hosts 5K Run and 2K Fun Walk to Support Lifeline Challenge to Healthy Living
- July 15, 2013
Event at Turtle Back Zoo on Sept. 29 will raise awareness about obesity and fund programs that empower children and their families to make healthy and active lifestyle decisions.
- From One Foundation to Another: John I. Crecco Foundation Gives to Clara Maass Medical Center Foundation
- June 24, 2013
John I. Crecco, former Mayor of Bloomfield, and his wife Marion Crecco, who served in the New Jersey General Assembly presented hospital representatives with a $12,000 donation towards a $25,000 pledge on behalf of the John I. Crecco Foundation for cardiac services at Clara Maass Medical Center (CMMC).
- Clara Maass Medical Center Foundation Donated Five Automated External Defibrillators to Belleville Public Schools
- June 13, 2013
In case of a cardiac medical emergency, Belleville Public Schools are now equipped with five additional Automated External Defibrillators, courtesy of Clara Maass Medical Center Foundation.
- Students, Master Gardeners Plant Vegetables
Through Clara Maass Medical Center Foundation
Lifeline Challenge to Healthy Living Program
- May 30, 2013
They planted marigolds, tomatoes, carrots, cucumbers and string beans and took them home to grow into seedlings and eventually into vegetables they will harvest.
- Clara Maass Medical Center Foundation Annual Golf Invitational Raises $195,000 for Hospital - May 21, 2013
A great cheer went up as more than 150 golfers headed out for the shotgun start to Clara Maass Medical Center Foundation’s annual Golf Invitational at the Montclair Golf Club.
- Clara Maass Medical Center Foundation Golf Invitational May 20 - May 1, 2013
What a wonderful way to spend a spring day golfing at the elegant Montclair Golf Club and wrapping up the day with cocktails, an awards dinner and silent auction – all while raising money for a good cause.
- Clara Maass Medical Center's
patients think their doctors are great!
- February 13, 2013
Each year, patients and their families are invited to write about the things that make their doctors extraordinary – from showing compassion, offering a second opinion, or patiently taking the time to explain medical procedures.
- Montclair’s Bullock School Students Learn Fitness, Nutrition Through Clara Maass Medical Center Lifeline Challenge to Healthy Living Program - December 28, 2012
Registered dieticians and physical fitness professionals work with elementary school children to prevent and eliminate childhood obesity.
- Retired Bayonne Firefighter and Nutley Resident Wins Sports Car In Clara Maass Medical Center Foundation Raffle
December 17, 2012
Raffle Ticket #521 was the lucky winner of the Clara Maass Medical Center Foundation’s first car raffle. Proceeds will be used to benefit cancer services at the Medical Center.
- LAST CHANCE: Win A Red Mini Cooper in Time for the Holidays
December 3, 2012
- A Tasteful Experience Raises Funds to Benefit Child Life Services - November 2012
The signature fall event raised more than $60,000 to benefit children receiving medical treatment at Clara Maass Medical Center.
- Clara Maass Medical Center Foundation’s Lifeline Challenge to Healthy Living Makes New Strides In Local Elementary Schools
April 4, 2012
- A Tasteful Experience Raises Funds To Benefit Cancer Center At Clara Maass Medical Center
November 23, 2011
- Clara Maass Medical Center Foundation To Host Signature Event “A Tasteful Experience”
October 25, 2011
- Clara Maass Medical Center Foundation Fights Childhood Obesity, One Walk & Ride at a Time
October 3, 2011
- Lifeline Challenge Makes Strides to End Childhood Obesity
September 12, 2011
- Chi Kung Your Way to a Healthier Body and Mind (both)
September 1, 2011
- Walk or Ride to Fight Childhood Obesity at the 2011 Clara Maass Medical Center Lifeline Challenge to Healthy Living
July 20, 2011
- Foundation Golf Outing Raises Funds for Clara Maass Medical Center Cancer Center
June 29, 2011
- Clara Maass Medical Center Foundation Annual Golf Invitational Rescheduled for June 7
May 24, 2011
- Local Students Learn Healthy Eating and Exercise Through Lifeline Challenge to Health Living After-School Program
April 21, 2011
- Clara Maass Medical Center Foundation to Hold Annual golf Invitational to Benefit Cancer Center at CMMC
April 6, 2011
- Clara Maass Kicks Off 3rd Annual “Dear Doctor” Campaign
March 29, 2011
- Are You Up for the Challenge?
September 2, 2010
- Starlight Children's Foundation Provides Clara Maass Medical Center with Child Life Program
August 3, 2010
- Susan G. Komen For The Cure® North Jersey Awards Clara Maass Medical Center With Grant For Breast Navigation Program
July 6, 2010
- Clara Maass Medical Center Foundation 2010 Golf Invitational and a Surprise Birthday Cake For Yogi Berra [video]
May 10, 2010
[ top ]